Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

True Potential

What happens when it is one a.m. and you sign on facebook? You get poked by Gary FREAKIN AGIN! Now you may be wondering why I would be excited to be poked by a guy but there is a great reason for my excitement. Thanks to the clever and halarious Nathan Donajkowski Dr. Agin has made it on the facebook. First off the guy is about 80 and is nick-named the crypt keeper. We also have his extreme ability to suck. He teaches physics 2100 and 2200 and I use the teaches generously. He likes for kids to fail. He writes tests so the average is a 50% and then smiles and talks about how great it is for 10 min. Finishing it off with "I am not going to curve it" in a really annoying, evil villian voice. But now he is on the facebook for all to mock in joy. Acording to facebook his birthday was 2000 BC, making him a bit over 4000 years old. He currently resides in 103 fisher which is his office. There is a couch in there, must sleep on that. I am a big fan of his favorite qoute, "The electric.... field............. vectors" and yes...that is.....how........he.......says it. He has joined some funny groups too let me tell you. Including my personal favorite, "I want to kick Gary Agin square in the balls." Dr. Agin has been on facebook for less then a day and has already reached 59 friends. Obviously he is the most popular person in the school, student or teacher or lunch person. And yes he is my friend already. I will be sure to update his friend status at the end of the week. To see Dr. Agin in action visit his facebook or come to ph2200 at 12 MWF. Dr. Agin's facebook Lastly for all you who just can't see him I will leave you with this wonderfull picture of the man we all love to hate....Dr. Agin. Facebook for the win. Also everyone should add him as a friend, it would be sweet.

4 comments:

At 11/01/2005 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

You have wierd friends!

 
At 11/02/2005 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

hilarity

how dya like them apples?

 
At 11/02/2005 8:29 AM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

I think I just threw up a little bit... I hate seeing Agin's face when I'm at home! AHHHHHH! Bad things in the morning!

 
At 11/05/2005 1:41 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

He is gone from the facebook. I don't know why. If the facebook people made him take it down then lame. He had almost 200 friends and gaining steam everyday. This is a sad day in hilarity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home