Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

store


32 bucks...

Today was CRAZY! Went to class worked out and then fell asleep for 4 hours! 4 hours. Wow. Then I had an exam tonight. Supposed to be really easy. Everyone was like AHHHH what the heck! So I am not sure how that actually went. Then Tom and I had to go to the store because we had NO food and had 32 dollars worth of cans and bottles to return. What a trip. We just had so many bottles and it took so long to put them in the machine. Tomarrow I will be having an excellent post that everyone should be looking forward to. Until then good day mates.

2 comments:

At 10/08/2005 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

that is a lot of cans... give me one

 
At 10/08/2005 5:32 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

It isn't making money....we have to pay ten cents for each can when we buy them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home