Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tennesse ing it

Missing school is no good. Grades are being affected and I am going to start failing at this rate. The good thing is that I am down here with all my brothers having a great time at the Feast. I should be doing more studying so I think I will be the next couple days. I have three exams when I get back to school and I need to do pretty well on them or things are going to be very annoying. For now I will leave it at this. I may post before I get back but maybe not. If not I am sory that you all don't get my great insight about awesome things. Until next time folks.

1 comments:

At 10/29/2005 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

I am with you on this one holmefry. missing school definitely affects your grades. i miss school way too much. i had an illness that completely sapped me of my energy, so all i felt like doing was sleeping for like a week. luckily, my philosophy and psych teachers are pretty understanding (also i am a good actor, i could make clint eastwood cry if i wanted to) so they allowed me to extend my various papers quizzes and papers. go them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home