Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Pirates


I am a pirate!

Like the caption says I am a pirate! Pirates are awesome. When you look at badass people you have Ninjas and Pirates. Obviously Pirates are better. A Ninja can be all stealthy and a badass fighter and matial arts master but I Pirate plunders, takes over ships, burys treasure, and has maps. It is soo much more of an adventure. I would be Pirate for sure if I could. You could sail the seas with no care ever and just get a bunch of sweet stuff. It would rock. Also today you can sorta be a Pirate still. When on the lake you can throw water balloons at people and jump on their boats and it is kick ass. Being a Ninja would just be to hard to do. In a fight a Ninja might win one on one. If it was a real fight though there is usually only about 5 ninjas together at once, against 50 Pirates on a ship they would lose. Also proving how much better Pirates are. Pirates also have way cooler weapons. The big sword is just awesome. Lastly the clothing that a Pirate wears is WAY cooler then a ninjas. Come on...eye patches FTW.

This is a Picture of my flags in my room. Woot!


Look at the Flags!

5 comments:

At 10/04/2005 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Wow ur a Ninja... Ninja's suck all they can do is throw metal things around and look cool like the Guy in the park from our Road Trip to shit town.

 
At 10/04/2005 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

oh i just realized that i was talking to some guy named jerome who has no idea who i am but parker knows about the trip.

 
At 10/05/2005 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

dude, if i had more time i would relate to you the twin facts that 1) ninjas are superior to pirates in many important ways and 2) that i am too much man for my own damn self. i told eric about my mildly amusing story. it concerns me not attending any of my classes last week. yes, this was a horrible decision. i am not one to make very good decisions. you know this. however, i am notorious for getting myself out of situations that would make the average person very uncomfortable, if not explode.

your blog is hilarious. why was this not shared with me earlier? "I am not sure what I was doing in that picture. It was about 1 am last night when I took it. I look kick ass though. Like I am whistling or being a fish. I rule." that is such the parker i know and love. keep it gangsta.

-casey

PS- asians create the hottest girls on the planet.

PPS- i don't know where my wallet is. this is a problem.

 
At 10/05/2005 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Um casey how did it feel to get ur ass kicked in halo remember? and with the wallet problem check ur pocket... and yes for everyone elses information casey id the big L in wakeboarding

 
At 10/08/2005 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

robert man! how you doing! maybe if i had no ladies to have sex with and parties to go crazy at, i would be as good at halo as you. also, the fact that one of my discarded pubes could probably beat you in a fight gives me some solace. and yes for everyone elses information robert just got wtfpwned by my linguistic prowess.

<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home