Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rain!


RAIN!

Well it is raining. Correction it is pouring. Wait...THUNDERSTORM! Mind you it has been raining since monday at about 8 a.m. I had to walk home from class today in the downpour. The picture is a very accurate representation of what I was going through since I took the picture on the walk home. I seriously want it to stop raining or I may freak out. It is so Blah do to the rain. Also I have no food and need to go to the store but don't want to. My room is a mess and I have an exam and homework do tomarrow. Hopefully my clothes and backpack dry out tonight...

On a serious note my professors' wife died last week and he already came back to class. What a guy. I hope everything is ok for him. and my other professor went to africa and got a foot infection and was in the hospital for a week. No good luck in the U.P. Later peoples.

1 comments:

At 10/05/2005 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Rain what the Duce why not snow... mike and i are walking there right now to go snow boarding well be there in about 3 months

 

Post a Comment

<< Home