Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Moose-a-palooza

Moose Unite!
The moose is possibly one of the coolest animals in the world. While in Tennessee people figured it was my favorite animal ever so they bought me a crazy amount of moose things. I thought it was very very cool. Since I live in the way north we have moose up here but unfortunately I have never seen a moose. This sucks very very much. I would do anything to see a moose. I may have to start walking through the woods to find the elusive moose. The moose is a huge animal and it could trample the hell out of you. That is just awesome kinda like in Tommy Boy with the deer in the car. It would just be sweet. I would also think that riding a moose would kick ass. You would be so high off the ground and the moose could just barrel through people if you were riding it in town. I think it is time we breed moose to be used as transportation, I would ride it to school everyday. Seriously would would mess with you if you had a moose as a pet. You could kick them in the face with the moose. It would be so sweet. We are going to have to start a moose farm, who is with me?

For the record the turtle is my favorite animal and I actually do own one of those. Soon I will have a moose farm though and I will moose kicking people all across campus.

3 comments:

At 10/28/2005 10:29 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

mmmm delicious moose!

 
At 10/30/2005 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

I guess with a little salt n' pepper?

 
At 11/01/2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

It would taste like rubber! I guess I need to read up on my big book of moose contents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home