Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Snowboard Videos

This year I decided that I needed some new snowboarding videos because I have seen the ones I own about 50 times each. I bought two of the most hyped videos of the year. "From _____, With Love" and "Futureproof". These were some great investments let me tell you. I saw some crazy snowboaridng in both of these videos. I have watched them both 4 times since I got them on tuesday. I have totally decided that "Futureproof" is the best snowboard video I have ever seen. Jerome you are going to FLIP when you see it. You have been bitching and moaning for a great snowboard dvd that showcases some backcountry riding. Welcome to "Futureproof" dude. It is 90% backcountry with tons of that being great riding and them just dropping cliffs and doing crazy lines. It is way off the scale of badassnitude. I freak out everytime I watch it. It is like the first time over and over and over. There are so many great lines and moves in it. I think I may love this video. The soundtrack is also great. I could just listen to it and not even watch the movie too. If you are smart you will buy this video or wait till I am close enough for you to be able to watch it.

1 comments:

At 10/08/2005 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

damn strait its definatly not the terrain park that shit gets boring after a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home