Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Test Not Thursday...woot!


oh my!

After a freaking exhausting couple days of to much revisions homework and two tests on Tuesday I have good news. First class got cancelled this morning so I didn't have to get up till 10! Freaking 10, how sweet is that? I will tell you, freaking sweet. Oh and it just keeps getting better. I stroll on into Highway Engineering and guess what?! No test on Thursday! BOOYA! My professor had been in South Africa and was supposed to be back today but has an infected foot and is in the hospital. I hope he is OK though because he is bad ass. Then reality hit...I went to revisions. I have a paper due on firday...horray. I also have a 1-2 min presentation on why I am a bad ass and shouldn't have homework over the weekend. I am going to hopefully make it halarious. Stupid class...

I am not sure what I was doing in that picture. It was about 1 am last night when I took it. I look kick ass though. Like I am whistling or being a fish. I rule.

1 comments:

At 9/29/2005 6:55 PM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

woo, random pictures are fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home