Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Don't Tread


It's a Flag!

So today has been very unproductive. I did get some studying done and I did get some homework done. In true fashion though it is 12:13 am and I have so much revisions to finish. Anyways today I bought this sweet flag. I thought my brother would like it because he is sweet and knows sweet flags when he sees them. I also got a new snowboard tool, mine is gross and rusted to pieces. Very upsetting. I was looking at some new bindings but I am not sure where that will go. I also got a card for my dad for his birthday. It is pretty cool. It seems that I should be doing my homework or going to bed. I just can't wait for it to be 4 p.m. tomarrow. I am not a big weekend person but this week I NEED it so much. Just remember "Don't tread on me."

On another note. I got another deal of the decade from newegg.com. I got a 512 SD card for 20 bucks! I felt like the man. You have to love one day deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home