Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Snow

It snowed for the first time last night and today. I would say that about 6-10 inches have come down over the last 24 hours. It is really cool. I have been looking forward to this since I went back to school. Hopefully when I get back to school after break the slopes will be open and I can get out the board and tear it up. That would be way sweet. This is the first of many snowfalls to come. If you miss the snow you will just have to come visit me. On my walk to school this morning the snow guns were on at Mont Ripley. Snowboarding real soon!!

3 comments:

At 11/18/2005 3:17 PM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

I need to wax my board and hit the bunny hill :P

Guess I'll settle for the sledding hill at home, if there's even snow there. Agh so excited to snowboard HFIbfksjnfaYG

 
At 11/18/2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

I went sleding behind Lot 10 on thursday night. It was great. Snow is great. Talked to the guys from the hill open next weekend perhaps.

 
At 12/01/2005 7:18 AM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

Holy cow! Went down part of the bunny hill at Ripley last night. First time ever snowboarding WOOOOO hehe. There was a guy on a snowmobile who offered to give us rides up the hill a ways. Was awesomely sweet! Going again tonight, probably. YAY Hahaha Oooh too excited, need to go to class....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home