Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Compy is happy

Today the good ole computer got a well deserved fix-er-upper. It started with a fixing or my registry. Daemon Tools got all F-ed up and wouldn't install or uninstall correctly. Although I do not frequently turn my computer off when I had to restart I would get the most annoying error message about said problem. So finally after about an hour of searching my computer and the internet I got that removed correctly. Does that solve the problem? No way, it can never be that easy. My virtual drive was being a pain in the behind and I could not get that to go away. Finally I did and I have no more error message and the compy is running at top notch. Then I was chating with a friend whos computer was "randomly turning off." My roommate and I decided it was overheating and freaking out and shuting off. It seems like the most reasonable answer to us. I told her to pick up some air dust and blow that baby out. Which she then told her brother to do. Towards the end of the conversation I realized the the compy was way over due for a cleaning of the like. So I ran to walmart, it is the only store here, and I drove really but that is besides the point. I got carded as usual since you have to be 18 to buy it since you can get high as a kite of it (Which would be the dumbest thing ever. Why get high when you can have a clean computer?). I came back to my place and put her in the hallway and opened her up and sprayed away. After putting it back together my fans are quieter and pulling in and pushing out tons more of air. Idle temps dropped from 42C to about 39C which is always nice. Now my computer can be extremely happy with me because I made it feel loved (not that I am not on it 12 hours a day as it is). Also in the pics it has green cold cathods and the CPU fan has blue and white lights. Of course the case matches the drive which match the monitor and the speakers. Keyboard and mouse are the odd balls (white and blue). Brushed silver for the finish on the case which is, of course, Lian-LI. Lastly on the back pannel I am thinking of painting a sweet design. So if you have any ideas then let me know. (You can see the dust bunnies!!)

4 comments:

At 11/12/2005 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

i'm feeling a sweet, color coordinated trio sign on the back. or possibly a trogdor, as that would also be sweet.

PS- play halo2 and get good at it so we can play this summer in between wakeboarding sessions.

 
At 11/13/2005 6:27 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

Don't even get me started about trying to read anything you ever type. Ever. I missed a 'u'. Sorry.

My verification word had three u's in it hehe.

 
At 11/14/2005 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

robert, how bout you "proff read" your own posts?

dumbass.

^_^

 
At 11/15/2005 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

haha my verification word is "igaugl". classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home