Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Package

USPS priority mail indeed! Despite the large amount of bubble wrap used by my mother to send me this sweet hunny nut cheerios bowl it wasn't to tough for the USPS. Although I am pretty positive she got this for free it is very depressing it ended up in such a state. Hunny nut cheerios are awesome and what would be cooler then eating them out of a corresponding bowl. So the box said fragile and the post office was told it was fragile. It was wrapped in multiple layers of bubble protection. What in the hell happened to my badass bowl? I have come to the conclusion it was one of two things. The first would be it fell off a truck. Well let me be more specific, it fell off a truck at least 10 times. I think a more realistic answer to the question would be that they thought the package was a football or they just wanted to play football. The initial punt would be enough to shatter this terrific bowl but any chance it had at surviving was crushed by halftime. What is to be concluded from this upsetting event? Fedex for packages. We will leave the USPS to the letters and postcards. If they are playing football with the packages, who knows what they are doing to your mail?!? We can only hope they don't "go postal", shooting down co-workers and civilians in the street. It would be another sad day for the USPS and isn't the bowl incident bad enough?

2 comments:

At 11/10/2005 10:01 PM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

I've gotten bank statements that were torn in half, taped back together, sealed in a plastic bag with a note saying "sorry", and left in my mailbox. Damn USPS! Tell me that's not disgruntling.

 
At 11/12/2005 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

ahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha bedtime reading material fo sho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home