Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Camping Trip


Muddy Truck :)


Ohh the mud!


Mudd, Mudd, Mudd!

This Saturday night I, along with 19 of my friends, went out to Stacy's cabin for an awesome camping trip. I got there just before dark with Tom. Everyone else had been there all day and was pretty drunk. It was REDICULUS. The cool thing was the trail back to the place was mud boggingly awesome. The pictures are a testiment to it. It was freaking sweet. Pretty much I took care of a bunch of drunks. Dan threw up everywhere and I took care of him and pretty much everyone passed out about 10 p.m. So I sat around with the 3 other not trashed people untill midnight when people sobered up and came back to the fire. After that it was cool. Martin showed up about 1 a.m. and I threw back a few coors with him. I got home and double washed the truck so it is all clean. It was a good time all in all. Now reality...homework and three exams this week. yay.

1 comments:

At 9/27/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

dude... You are lucky you are the only one who reads this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home