Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Revisions

I have declared that this class is suckey. It isn't that I can't do the work or that I am not doing good. It is the fact that I have the class mon, wed, and friday and I have to read like 2 chapters, a couple stories, and write a couple page paper everytime. The fact is I have 5 classes. That is a lot of classes. On the pole of I give a hoot Revisions is last. That is right #5. I think the physics, statics, engineering, and calc classes just out weigh english by a little. The work load to me caring about what it is about is just rediculus. I don't like english and this class just makes me like it less. I may just have to burn the book when I am done with it. I realllllllly want to too. I have a physics 2 test tomarrow. We will see when that great Revisions homework gets done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home