Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, September 16, 2005

What a night



a beautiful evening


Well Last night was pretty lovely. As you can see I took a fancey picture of the sun setting. It was a really good time up on top of the mountain. We explored the woods some and watched the sun go down. We also took some crazy cool pics (like the one you see now).

Unfortunatly today I feel like complete poop. I feel really sick and slept from 12-5 this afternoon even though it wasn't in the plans. My throat still hurts pretty bad. I am really tired too which is no good at all. I have class in 7 hours which just sucks. Somedays you just don't want to get up and go to statics, all the forces are against you (horrible joke). Time to finish off my homework and get some sleep though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home