Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, September 19, 2005

:(

Well the weekend was decent. I was sick, that sucked. I did get in a mind bending game of cranium though, didn't win though. I layed around a lot because my throat hurt very much. So I really didn't get the homework and studying done that I wanted too. It was not a good situation. To top it off I have a Physics 2 exam tomarrow. That is ok though, I don't think it will be to hard. Finally, who knows what is going on in calc 3...seriously...who knows?

Today I blew the fuse out in my house. That was pretty awesome. Then Tom and I threw the wrong fuse and because they are labeled shitile causing mass computer rebooting. I had just finished my paper. Had I saved it? NO! Luckey for me word is sweet. So now I can go turn it in.

Lastly I am beta testing maple story. It is the funk. Ya'll should play... That's right... Ya'll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home