Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ugh

So classes suck I am just totally sick of classes. I don't even think I want to go anymore. I just want to go work some place doing whatever. I just hate doing pointless stuff. I can't take it. I guess somehow it will all work out. I know I am just rambling but I need to right now.

I did see a sweet movie today but I can't say what it is... I suppose I did well on my two quizes and that means I do well in life. I don't want to write papers anymore. I did NOT come to school for that. I have no direction at all. I am a wandering idiot.

I did get a sweet comment about my shirt and hair get up today. Kevin is the man. Well It is time for Mac and Cheese and then some time with the lady friend.

1 comments:

At 9/15/2005 12:32 AM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

I knew that was coming....haha. I will let you knwo if things work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home