Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Frustration

So I am sitting here. My brain is trying to leave my head. I am writing some stupid paper about rhetorical analysis. First of all this was supposed to be class discussion but NOOOO the class is gay and can't read. So now I am doing this bull shit. The whole process is just sooo rediculus. I am not an english major, so F that times a million. I don't mind the class but reading this book is like sufficating yourself. IMPOSSIBLE! Whoever wrote it needs to be punched in the face and left for the wolves. I just sit here wanting to slam my face on my desk over and over. I have to write it though and my other peper too but that will be easy. I just want to sit down and watch a movie and relax... Thanks class of morons!

In other news it needs to snow before I freak out about that. I am going to go insane, seriously I am freaking out. I might just go to bed, not do my homework what does it matter. It needs to be friday night so I can do nothing and sleep in on saturday. I can only think of snow and snowboarding. I got to do something, homework or go for a walk or something. Hopefully I don't lose it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home