Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Ahh ha push that fuss...

Everybody move to the... Ok so that has nothing to do with my topic of discussion. I was just being very boring lately so there is some spice for all my readers. Thursday was way sweet. I got to go snowboarding for the first time this year and had an absolute blast. And then I went again today because it was a powder day! We got like 8 inches and it was like butter out there. I had a bunch of fun. On another note my mom thought it was a good idea for Tom and I to be like girls and have a decorative door mat. As you can see it is way sweet though so who cares. Finally I ordered a sweet pair of snowshoes...Last Friday. They were shipped today! What kinda store takes a week to process an order! Ridiculous! Soon though I will be hiking to sweet terrain to ride. Lastly two weeks of school to go. Woot.

3 comments:

At 12/02/2005 10:18 PM, Blogger russelllindsey mumbled...

LOVE the doormat! Give your Mom a break!

LOL -

Lindsey

 
At 12/03/2005 3:06 AM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

Mmmm I love powder!

 
At 12/06/2005 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

i desire more heiruspecs. i only have "a tiger dancing", which you slipped in at some point because i don't block my aim account, and it is super sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home