Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Winter Carnival

Everyone did a pretty good job this year on the scupltures. This is pretty much all of them except a few which completely sucked. I personally had a good all nighter as I am sure most others did. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Snoppy is sweet.
101 Dalmations.
It is the Grinch!
Now he is stealing a tree.
Rex is the man!
Slinky Dog, my other favorite character.
Whinnie the pooh.
Tale Spin.
Aladin, It was amazing and too big to get in one picture.
"Ehhhh? Boo Boo!
Tom and Jerry.
He is such a Grouch!
Inspector Gadget.
Flintstones.
Road Runner is the man.
Tale spins again.
Shrek 2.
More from the Toy Story gang.
Smurfs!
Flintstones again.
Scrooge and the boys.
Homer Simpson chillin.
Calvin and Hobbes.
The Flintstones meet the Jetsons.

5 comments:

At 2/10/2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

those are just awesome. you guys have a sweet festival up there. luckies!

 
At 2/12/2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Your pictures are pretty sweet!!!!! Next year your homies are crashing your pad. I call dibs on your bedroom!! Love & Miss You way tooooo much!! Mom

 
At 2/13/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

Agh, I totally didn't see Winnie the Pooh, Tom and Jerry, Oscar, or Yogi! Did see you there, though, and didn't even know my buddy Joe knew you. Heh, small world up here

 
At 2/13/2006 10:27 PM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

In all honesty I have never met you and I don't know who you are. So say "hi" next time or something. Are you refering to Joe Ault or my other Joe friend whose last name I can't think of. Well anyways carnival woot.

 
At 2/17/2006 12:10 AM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

Yep, I was referring to Joe Ault. And I'll be sure to say hey next time, even though I rarely see you around nowadays. You did meet me once, in Dillman 101 with Alex Kiheri. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home