Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

P2 Case Madness


Some of you have been wondering what I have been doing in the great north. There is just so much to do here! We have school, Walmart, 5 girls, beer, and snowboarding. Needless to say this leaves us with a lot of time on our hands. What do I do to fill the void?? I work on computers and networks, learning as I go along. This project started a couple weeks ago when my mobo in my main PC was acting funny and I had some HDD problems. I had a spare P2 and P3 tower laying in my room and I ripped them apart. Kevin and I got a pretty sweet P2 put together by the end of the day in a really ugly and old dell case. It had that sweet kinda white but not really look going on. I had to do something about this! That P2 deserved better! I used this baby for as long as I can remember. It is like a brother to me. Now the question was what should I do to the case? How will I make it bad ass? I have been playing a lot of DoD and CoD lately and it inspired me. I bought some black, brown, and green paint and got to work. The case was all camo and sweeter then anyone at Dell could have even fathomed. I was trying to figure a way to incorporate DoD and CoD into the case and nothing was working. Then I had a thought, I would tape the case off like a car and paint the letters in bright orange. You may wonder Why I chose orange and it is because it adds huge contrast and it is my favorite color. I slapped DoD on one side, CoD on the other side, and Sarge on the top. A nice touch was the 'O' in CoD was made into an American/British sniper scope. Then the 'O' in DoD was made into a German K98 Scope. The case did not turn out perfect but I would say I did a great job for my first case painting. Another difficulty would be the painting it outside in 20 degree weather inbetween periods of snow. In the end it looks bad ass and I am pretty proud of myself. I hope you guys liked the paint job.
She is a beauty indeed.

2 comments:

At 1/28/2006 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Parker, nice case man! looks great

 
At 1/30/2006 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

very cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home