Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Not again!

Stuck in the ditch... Not me this time though. Woot. Today was crazy. I had to get up way to early which is never good. I started off at Sears. Got some new bad boy tires put on the truck. Gives it a good 3-4 inch lift. What sucked about that whole part of the trip was sitting in Sears for an hour listening to christmas songs. I wanted to blow my brains out. Onto home I went stopping for some donuts. Mike and I ate 2 each and it was awesome. Then it was up to Lansing. We made a pit stop at Best Buy and decided we needed to buy a new CD for the trip. We picked up the new one from O.A.R., Stories of a stranger. It is an awesome CD, good investment for sure. Back on the road to Lansing and we pick up Mike some 32 boots and Burton bindings. It was a good trip. We had a blast picking stuff out. On the way home we stopped at Knutson's and I got a new ice fishing pole. Then Mike and I put the bindings on his board and have a good time chilling. Then we get the bright idea of going ice fishing... It was 8 degrees outside and windy and freezing. We went out to where Kevin was and he decides we need to go to another lake. After packing up the shanties we move out. We get there and Kevin has broken the lantern...well shattered. So we cant see to well besides with the flashlights. We decide we should just go home. Kevin gets his truck stuck. Seriously dude...Seriously. I go to his house and get some rope and pull his ass up the hill. I just chill out for the rest of the night being sick and tired. Interesting start to the week.

3 comments:

At 12/20/2005 12:06 PM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

Hey, now I should be able to tell the difference between your truck and Peter's without having to check license plates. New tires == awesome++

 
At 12/23/2005 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Oh man if only i was there...oh wait i was and froze my ass off!!!

 
At 1/21/2006 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

DUDE me AND mike shattered the lantern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home