Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Night at the Jones's

I return from hiatus! It has been a long time and I have had a long break. But in all my enjoyment I have forgotten about the people! You all need me! To make you laugh, cry, and feel things you have only felt in your dreams. OH what a break it has been. The times have been full of rhymes (like cute, cute, and cute!). A week at Nubs Nob and I only broke a finger! I will consider that as coming out of the trip unscathed. The nights have been full of epic battles. Casey and Eric have been slaying the Kerric and I have been alerting the forces of the enemies whereabouts. It has been an extreme group effort to hold down the fort and protect the valuables inside. The new year was rung in at the barn. Which was full of delicious eggs in the morning prepared by a grateful dad. School approaches in a weeks morn. It is sad yet I am full of anticipation. I do not know what really got into me in this post. I think it has a lot of those hidden "you had to be there" references. I will be here, at the Jones's until I return to Houghton. Where I hope to hang out with the homies before I school returns and the books appear open at all times.

I have pictures, I will get them off my camera soon. See you all way to soon.

2 comments:

At 1/08/2006 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahha

HUUUUUUUUH!

hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahhahahaahhahhahhahahaahhahah

 
At 1/09/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Parker mumbled...

Tht ammount of laughter is contagious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home