Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Spike...

Well today I have to report on something that was utterly disappointing. I am a big fan of Spike TV. They have MXC, CSI, UFC, and Bond...James Bond. This is a lot of kick ass for one station. They have a newish show out called "King of Vegas" and I finally got to see it last night for the first time. I really like the whole poker and gambling thing so I thought the show would be sweet. Instead of just playing one type of gambling, like the world series of poker, participants have to play in many disciplines. I thought that it was an awesome concept. That was until I watched 5 minutes of the show. It sucked and I mean it SUCKED! There was 11 combatants left in this episode and one was going to be kicked off at the end. they play different games to get safe and 4 people with the lowest performance have to play hold'em. Then there is a one on one final hold'em game for the lowest two out of that. In the hour long show I saw no gambling at all. The whole time it was the contestants running their mouths and sounding like fucking morons. Not to metion the gave them about the worse nicknames you have ever heard in your life. The dealers on the show suck too. When they delt cards you had to hold your breath that they wern't going to flip over. All together I wasted a whole hour of my life and I will not make that mistake again. "King of Vegas" is the worst thing I have seen on Spike, perhaps worse TV production I have ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home