Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, March 27, 2006

wooo HA!

How you feel? Feeling great! Well ok, crazy weekend. Lots of driving, got to chill with my main man Jimmy and I got to see my lady. It was awesome all the way around. So I think that my mom and brother may be visiting this weekend which would be fuckin awesome. Since I miss them very much. But I would have to clean the apt... haha. Well hopefully I get to see them anyways, Mike the most because he is the man. Things are not looking good for the shoulder and arm I guess. My mom wants me to go to the Doctor and get it checked out so that might be happening soon here. I hope everything is ok. Well this week is going to be hellish. Two hard exams and I have to figure out my schedual. It shall get done. Laundry tonight woohoo! Bye everyone!

1 comments:

At 3/28/2006 12:06 AM, Blogger lynn-o mumbled...

*muah*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home