Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Snowboarding part three

So I realized I should have been filming stuff a LONG time ago. for that I am sorry. I am going to get a new camera this summer and hopfully make an awesome video this winter. So this first one is me going down the roof behind my apt. It was hard to climb up there. Kinda fun little ride down. It is night out and the video is a bit dark sorry bout that. The second one is me jumping off a dumpster. Basically they closed ripley at 7 so people could actually make it home and because visability was way bad so I had to make due. Sorry the videos look soo bad, if you go to the actually page and make them full screen you can see them better. Boo on myself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home