Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Massive mini update

I really don't have to much to say right now. School is going great. I am doing really well and it is a tough semester. I register for classes in two days, hope I get them all. Firefox 2.0 is out and it is great, inline spell checker is very nice. I was in a magazine, the November issue of Snowboarder Pg 52, the open shutter section. That was pretty cool. It should snow soon and I will be back on the hill. I should have some more frequent updates here pretty soon. Peace.

2 comments:

At 11/04/2006 1:19 PM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

Ripley should really open before Thanksgiving break... That'd be sweet! I want to know where this so-called 48" of snow they forecasted by Friday went. Snow guns all night long!

 
At 11/25/2006 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

You should update this once in a while baby...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home