Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tarred!

Yesterday was rather crappy for my truck. I was out driving and had to go through a horrible and ridiculous construction zone. In the end I had tar all over my truck. I then spent 2 hours cleaning it. Luckily kevin offered to help making things a bit easier. We went to the do it yourself car wash and washed it down real good but it did almost nothing to get the tar off. Went to walmart and got bug and tar remover, went through a whole bottle and it got about half off. Got another bottle and got the rest off. Then ran it through the car wash again to get her clean. All and all it cost me 20 bucks to get the tar off and clean the truck. At least she is happy now though.

1 comments:

At 8/31/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger rixak mumbled...

You should try a clay bar next time to get tar off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home