Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

YES!

After way to much anticipation and waiting I got something awesome in the mail. As many of you know I am a huge Pirate fan and consider myself to be a Pirate indeed. Heather decided that she would get me the freaking awesome cool badbutt painting. It is so freaking cool is it not? I thought so. I know you are all jealous and want one but to bad! haha! Also school has started finally. No real homework yet, classes have been blah. I did get a childrens book read to my class by Dr. Matilla though...



Thanks Heather :)

2 comments:

At 9/23/2006 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Wow! Your girlfriend must be amazing. You are soooo lucky!

 
At 9/24/2006 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled...

Riiiiight......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home