Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New keyboard

Ok fine... I have moved on from my classic white KeyTronic keyboard. I am pretty sad right now actually. I loved that thing. The loud keys, the lack of lights or any style at all, the oversized enter key and to small backspace, it was a beauty! It now resides over with sarge. I think I might smell a new painting project...

Now though I bring you into the world of keyboard bliss, THE Saitek Eclipse II. She is a beautiful black color with silver trim around the outside. It comes with nice stable feet and a great dual proping feature. It has on keyboard sound features as well. But wait there is more. It is backlit. Now it does not come with just a standard white backlight or a dull light blue. It comes with not only one color but three. Blue, Red and Purple all liven up this keyboard. You can change the color with a touch of a button and it can also be turned off for the middle of the day. It has a dimmer switch for those times when you wake up and it is dark and bright lights hurt your eyes. Finally I got it for only 40 bucks shipped and it is usually around 60 bucks shipped, go woot! Most of my friends welcomed me into the world of cool keyboards but I still miss ole KeyTronic. He need not worry though, I will visit...I will visit...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home