Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Houghton

Hey there dudes and dudettes I am back in Houghton. So far so good. I have cleaned my apartment pretty good and Have got my room in tip top shape. I have been hanging out with old friends and already making new ones. I hiked to the top of Mont Ripley and enjoyed the view from atop the mountain. I also went swimming in the portage a couple times. It was very nice. Water was a bit chilly the second time but I still enjoyed it very much. All the new kids start to come up here this weekend. It should be a very interesting week. Here are some pics of my room.

Wall behind computer.

Wall behind dresser and bed.

Wall at foot of bed.

New bedroom corner.


The new corner is complete with a new table set thing. I have a second computer running there so anyone who is over can hop online. It has allowed me to use the space for storage and practical uses. Pretty sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home