Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Mt Bohemia

Kevin and I headed up to the land of powder glory on Sunday. It is sweet because they were closed down but got 5 feet of snow and opened back up. It was radical too. Knee to waist deep powder was the story all day. I was trying to get some great videos and pictures but I got a bunch of snow in my camera and it stopped working. It is fine now though after it dried out for a few hours. I seriously can't explain how amazing the riding was. It was probably the best conditions I have ever rode in. Best pow day of my life. I wish I could have shared more then pictures with all of you. Enjoy!

Kevin rips around the corner.

A shot up the best run all day in the bear den.

Down the extreme back country we go, so much pow!

Get to the bottom for a friendly ride back to the lift.


Not the best video here as I stated what happened to my camera but it is fun. I threw it together in about ten minutes so don't expect greatness. I wish I could have got some better videos of riping down some lines in the pow or off some cliffs. Hopefully I can get better videos next season. Ya so you-tube has made the video from decent quality to worse... It may be unbearable to watch sorry guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home