Things that happened

Great thoughts about not so great events.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend of climbing

Spent the weekend climbing around the front range.  Sunday I went to Highlander Crag with my friend Joe.  I didn't take any pics this time but here are the routes we did:

Airhead 5.9
Neo-Quasi Bugaloo 5.10b

Both of them I onsighted like a champ.  Feels really good to hardly train and be able to hit 5.10b cleanly.  The rock here was clean and sharp.  One of the best parts was watching the mob of 50+ people pack into High Wire Crag. 

Monday morning I took some time off and met up with Frank to climb at The Black Hole in Morrison.  It is some super stiff bouldering on good but somewhat polished rock.  I apparently do not have the bouldering strength I used to have since I decided that climbing in the gym is not for me (too much awesome outside stuff...).  I did manage to figure out a nice V1/2, no real agreement on the grade from what I can find.

Breashers Crack V1/2

It took me quite a few times to figure it out and clean it.  It felt great to make it all the way up.

Here is a couple pictures of Frank on the route. First one is the topout.  Second is on the way to the top. 


2 comments:

At 11/14/2017 1:26 AM, Anonymous Pedro Luzograal mumbled...


I found that Portugal is in fact the most racist place on earth; especially toward African blacks! It's as if they have never seen a black person before and the Portugee culture is not only backwards (as if you steped in a time machine and went to the year 1899) but the citizens where exceptionally ignorant. It was as if you were talking to a wall rather than a human being. The Portugee also seemed to be trapped in another dimension of space and time because they kept on talking and mumbling about the past rather than the present...it was pretty funny actually. I found this website that offers a Dr.'s opinion about the racism in Portugal and why the xenophobic culture is not just promoted within but exported as well to everywhere else they may be living. Strange since i've never heard of racism being described that way before?? Portugal seem to be experts in racism, especially in Canada and the U.S.
PORTUGAL IS THE BIGGEST, RACIST, ANTI-SPANISH COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!

I HEREBY ALERT ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH TO NOT BUY FROM PUTUGAL, DO NOT BUY THEIR WINES, DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY VISITING THERE AND BOYCOTT ALL PORTUGEE STORES IN YOUR AREA!

THESE XENOPHOBIC RACISTS HAVE TO LEARN AND THE BEST WAY IS TO BLOCK THEM ECONOMICALLY!
BE CAREFUL FRIENDS!

 
At 4/20/2018 5:15 PM, Blogger نور الهدى mumbled...

شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة و عمال مروبون وحاصلون على شهادة صحية فقط اتصل بنا لتحصل على افضل خدمة غسيل خزانات

 

Post a Comment

<< Home